Where is +64?
The New Zealand country code 64 will allow you to call New Zealand from another country. New Zealand telephone code 64 is dialed after the IDD. New Zealand international dialing 64 is followed by an area code.
How many digits are in a New Zealand phone number?
The New Zealand numbering format is: 64 + 8 or 9 or 10 digits. Note: Mobile number portability affects the following number ranges: 64 +20; 64 + 21; 64 + 22; 64 + 27; 64 + 28; 64 + 29.
How do you call New Zealand from the United States?
To call New Zealand from the U. S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U. S. exit code.
- Next dial 64, the country code for New Zealand.
- Then dial the 1-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 7-digit phone number.
How many digits were the first phone numbers?
When telephone numbers were first used they were very short, from one to three digits, and were communicated orally to a switchboard operator when initiating a call.
How many digits is a New Zealand mobile number?
New Zealand landline phone numbers have a total of eight digits excluding the leading 0: an one-digit area code, and a seven-digit phone number (e. g. 09 700 1234), beginning with a digit between 2 and 9 (but excluding 900, 911, and 999 due to misdial guards). There are five regional area codes: 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9.
How do you call New Zealand from UK?
To call an United Kingdom landline or mobile phone from New Zealand, dial 00 44, then the UK number without its leading zero. For example, the UK number 01632 234567 should be dialled as 00 44 1632 234567 from New Zealand.
How do you call New Zealand from us?
If the number begins with 001164, dial it exactly.
- 0011 is the exit code for Australia. To make any international phone call from Australia, you need to start with these digits.
- 64 is the country code for New Zealand. Anyone calling from any other country dials this after the exit code to reach New Zealand.
What area code is 02?
|Area code||Region||State or territory|
|02||Central East||New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory|
|03||South East||Victoria, Tasmania|
Which country is using 21?
International Country Codes
|1||—||North America [*]|
|21||—||North Africa [*]|
|211||SS||South Sudan [*]|
What country code is 61?
Which country code is 63?
What country code is +67?
The Nauru country code 674 will allow you to call Nauru from another country. Nauru telephone code 674 is dialed after the IDD. Nauru international dialing 674 is followed by an area code. The Nauru area code table below shows the various city codes for Nauru.
Which country code is 88?
or they leave me a message! I receive missed call from this number and i check the country codes. +88 is from Taiwan but I do not have any relatives from Taiwan. So I not intent to do anything and today I read its a spam!
Which country code is 65?
How do I call NZ from Australia?
For calls to New Zealand from Australia dial: 0011 + 64 + area code + telephone number. For calls from New Zealand to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number. For further information (eg. area codes) please visit the White Pages – international dialling codes.
Can you call NZ 0800 numbers from abroad?
Or +64 9 3575100, replacing the + with the code to access international areas. In most countries is 00, but in the US it is 011. You can dial American 1-800 number from New Zealand, and will be charged a standard international charge, but as johnr said, I don’t think you can dial New Zealand 0800 number from overseas.
How do I call an Australian mobile from New Zealand?
How to call an Australia mobile phone:
- 00 – New Zealand exit code to dial first when calling international.
- 61 – Australia country code must be dialed next.
- 4 – Australia mobile code must be dialed next.
- 00 + 61 + 4 + Local Number – Overall dialing format.
How do you call an Australian mobile from overseas?
To call an Australian number from overseas follow these examples:
- To call the Australian landline number: 03 9888 8888 you’d call: + 61 a few 9888 8888 through another country.
- To call/SMS to mobile quantity: 0421 000 500 you’d dial: + 61 421 1000 000 from an additional country.
How do you create a call to Sydney?
To contact Australia from the Oughout. S., just adhere to these simple calling directions:
- First dial 011, the U. H. exit code.
- Next call 61, the country code for Australia.
- Then dial the area code (1 digit).
- Finally the phone number (8 digits).