Some babies look forward to bathing as they get to kick, splash, and play with the bubbles and water. Nevertheless, many babies cry at the sight of a bathtub. It can make the time distressing for both the parents and the baby.
In this article, we will be looking at ways to make bath time fun for babies, making it an exciting activity and safe at the same time.
Tips to Make Bath Time Fun for Your Baby
- Pre-Bath Preps: Before starting the bath ensure all the baby care products like shampoo, soap, talc etc are at a reachable distance. It will ensure that the child is not alone at any point during the bath, making the experience more safe and smooth for them.
- Make it Relaxing: Baths are relaxing, but what if you shampoo their hair, it reaches their eyes, and they start crying? You need a baby shampoo with natural ingredients to avoid such a situation. Look for those with no PEGs and synthetic fragrance and colour as they may irritate the baby’s skin. You can also go for mild soaps like Lotus Herbals BABY LITTLE Bubbles Gentle Bathing Soap. It provides optimum nourishment as it has shea butter and olive oil. This baby soap is perfect for the sensitive skin of the baby.
- Let it be Bubbly: A bubble bath is a way to make this mundane activity more fun for infants. Babies have a lot of fun popping bubbles and will look forward to bathing every day.
- Add on some Toys: Adding some toys to the bath can make it more fun for your baby. You can choose from a plethora of bath toy options available in the market. Ensure that it is made from child-safe material and does not grow mold after getting wet.
- Grab Interesting Bath books: Bath books are a smart way to engross your child in interactive activities while bathing them. These books are made with waterproof materials and are an ideal way to make kids learn something while bathing. Bath books also come with different textures on each page that help your child learn about touching and feeling soft and coarse surfaces.
- Play Music: Apart from using the best quality baby care products, you must include bath time activities that stimulate the child. Music and singing can be extremely playful and fun for children. Play your child’s favourite music on your phone while bathing them. If your kid likes to sing, make sure to use this time to indulge in singing melodies.
- Invest in the Best Bathtub: Fun bathtubs are also a great way to make bath time enjoyable for babies. There are varieties of bathtubs available in different shapes and sizes—these interest the child to look forward to bath time. Parents can opt for bathtubs with colour ful lights, music, and even waterfall attachments. Glow in the dark bathtubs also adds a unique attraction for kids towards bath time.
- Join In: Bathing can be the best activity to enjoy some quality time with your bundle of joy. So join in, splash, and let them splash some water over you. Throw a puppet show or even dance a little and enjoy the time to your fullest.
The tips mentioned above would surely make bath time an enjoyable activity for your kids. These tips would help them relax and look forward to this time. Which tip are you going to follow first? Get your cameras ready to click some adorable pictures!
See Post Also :