Ever wanted to learn how to do your own hair? Don’t want to spend money on a hairstylist every time? We will tell you how to learn how to do 12 simple hairstyles yourself and look perfect every day! Learning how to do hair is not difficult. With a little practice, your girlfriends, daughters, sisters, and you yourself will become happy owners of beautiful hairstyles, regardless of the length of your hair. From now on, you will not need the help of hairdressers! You will be able to do everything yourself.
How to make a light hairstyle for long hair?
Here are some hairstyle ideas you can even practice on a mannequin head at home:
A Messy Bun
- Gather your hair at the top into a ponytail
- Pass the tail through the elastic again and pull it out not completely.
- Wrap the rest of the ponytail around the elastic.
- Hide the tip under the hair with invisible hairpins or hairpins.
- Pull the hair out of the bun a little to give it some volume.
A Beautiful Tail
- Separate small strands of hair at the temples.
- Twist your hair into buns and secure it into a ponytail at the back of your head.
- Twist a few more strands around the resulting ponytail.
- Fasten all the strands into one tail.
- If desired, you can curl the tip of the tail with a curling iron.
- Curl your hair with a curling iron.
- Divide your hair into two halves.
- Braid two strands with each half (each half needs to be divided into two more parts and twisted).
- Secure the braids at the back with bobby pins or bobby pins.
How to make a hairstyle for medium hair?
Here are some hairstyle ideas:
A simple and beautiful hairstyle with braids
- Separate a section of hair from the back and tie it into a ponytail.
- Curl the tail in.
- Braid from strands at the temples of the braid.
- Fasten the pigtails under the ponytail.
- From the remaining hair, braid two more braids and secure them under the hairstyle.
A waterfall braid
Separate three strands from the top of the forehead and start weaving a regular braid from them.
- Weave the strands once and divide the bottom strand into two parts.
- Lower one part down, weave the second into a braid.
- Add strands from above (go around the head), and constantly release strands from the bottom.
- The waterfall can be finished in the middle of the head and secured with an elastic band, or it can be circled around the entire head and secured at the other temple.
There are different waterfall weaving techniques, so try them all and then pick the one you like best!
A simple braided hairstyle
- Separate the strands at the temples
- Braid them into braids
- Pin the braids at the back, tucking the ends underneath.
How to make a hairstyle for short hair?
Beautiful Braid hairstyle
- Separate the strands at the back and tie in a ponytail
- Pull the strands out of the tail a little to make it look casual
- Braid from strands at the temples of the braid
- Pin the braids over the ponytail
- If desired, you can decorate your hair with a beautiful hairpin.
- Tie a ponytail at the crown and braid it into a fishtail braid.
- Release strands from braids to make them voluminous
- Twist the braid into a bun at the crown and secure it with bobby pins.
Do you want hairstyles to be at the level of a beauty salon and no lower? You have to get professional tools. For example, you knew how many types of combs exist and each one is for a specific hairstyle. Buy everything you need in the online store: it’s fast and safe. You see not only the rating of the product among buyers but also honest reviews of people about it.