According to the best interior designers in Nagpur, the living room is the most important space in the house. When anyone enters your home, the impression of the complete house is created by the interior design of the living room. It is the place where you welcome your guests, enjoy a movie night with your friends, and spend maximum time with other family members. You cannot afford to neglect the interior of the living area. To help you with that, here is some step-by-step suggestion by the best interior designers in Nagpur for decorating your living room at its best.
- Measure Living Room Designs: Before going to any furniture store, you must have the measurement of your complete living room. This is important as if you buy an expensive sofa that does not fit in the room, you will be left with no choice but to compromise with whatever you bought. To avoid such things, take the measurements of everything before deciding the furniture type.
- Decide the Room’s Layout: According to the interior designers, if you are not taking any help from an architect or the designers, you must have a rough picture of your room’s layout with you before finalizing any furniture. The layout gives an idea about the size of the furniture and the amount of space left to add any more cabinets if you want. Various software is available on the internet that can help you in creating a rough layout of your space.
- Decide Your Style: This is the trickiest part as the complete design of the room depends upon the style you choose for it. The style can be chosen based on the purpose of the area. For example, if you are an antisocial person, you will like your room to be styled like a comfortable place for watching TV with your loved ones while holding a basket of popcorn in hand. On the contrary, if you are a party animal, you must choose the style that is best suitable for your parties. You have various choices like modern, contemporary, formal, inviting, etc.
- Select a Comfortable Sofa: When the style is decided, it becomes easier to select the sofa options. It has to be selected carefully as it is the most used item in the living. If you have small kids or pets, then choose the material carefully.
- Select a Matching Rug: As per interior design concepts, an area rug must be large enough that covers the furniture. It must come below the legs of the sofa and other furniture.
- Select a Lighting: Ambient, task, and accent are the three lighting options best suitable for the living rooms. You can play with as many types of lights in the living room matching your room’s design. You can add mixed lighting like a chandelier, table, and floor lamps along with ambient light in the room.
- Select Color Palette: Choose the color that matches your furniture and the overall theme of the room. Also. Consider the lighting factor while choosing colors for the living room. Visit Concepts Architects.