Various holiday resorts near Mumbai are located at beautiful beaches where people love to spend quality time with their family and friends. Beach vacations are best when spend in the summer or spring seasons. Small kids love to play in the water, and make mud castles, a young couple enjoys the mesmerizing atmosphere, and an old one loves the peace of the sea shore.
But before visiting any beach holiday resort near Mumbai, check out the essentials you must bring with you to the place to avoid any kind of discomfort.
- Luggage Bag: Always carry a luggage bag that is light in weight and easily portable. You are going there to take a break from your daily routine and relax so, no need to take extra luggage with you. Pack only essentials. Duffle bags are considered the best ones to carry on beaches as they contain extra pockets for toiletries, clean & dirty clothes, personal items, etc., and can easily fit inside any locker room available at the beaches.
- Sunscreen: You must carry a sunscreen of a good brand with SPF 50 – 60 that is best suitable for your skin. At beaches, you come in direct contact with the sun. If your skin is allergic to sun rays, you need to carry sunscreen and apply it before visiting any beach.
- Sunglasses: Like sunscreen, sunglasses also help in protecting your eyes from the direct sun rays. Although there are various benefits of getting in contact with the sun, too much exposure can cause allergies to the body.
- Bathing Suit: Bathing suits are important to carry to the beaches as they protect your body by controlling the water temperature. If the water is very cold, a bathing suit helps in providing essential heat to the body to protect it from hypothermia.
- Mini Speaker: It is fun to have your mini speaker at the beach. Get a small portable one with a good sound system so that you can enjoy your favorite music while chilling around the beach with your family and friends.
- Flat Footwear or Slippers: There is no need to carry your high heel sandals at the beach the heel will get stuck in the mud and you will not be able to walk around. It is best to carry your flat and simple slipper for a comfortable walk around the beach.
- Frisbees and Beach Balls: You cannot spend much of your time just sitting at the beach or playing in the water. To add more fun to the visit, bring beach balls and frisbees. These are the most loved games played at the beaches. You can have a lot of fun while playing in the muddy area and jumping in the water to find the ball.
- Toiletries: Take your basic toiletries like toothbrushes, small shampoo – conditioner bottles, soaps, toothpaste, etc. If you want you can also carry your basic makeup kit along with you for a little touchup.
Do not forget to bring your extra pair of underwear, pajamas, shorts, portable chargers for cell phones and laptops, a towel, goggles, and beach umbrellas.